Clamping a rifle to a tripod by adapter ARCA Swiss to WEAVER (picatinny rail) is an attractive, fast and proven method of fixing the rifle in non-standard or disadvantageous positions such as knee, stand or other intermediate positions that come in account.
Thanks to this gripping system the rifle becomes extremely stable and the shooter can much better eliminate the negative effects of a non-standard position, which would otherwise lead to instability and thus a bad hit or miss the target.
The ARCA adapter is very precisely processed by CNC machines and the surface is treated with highly resistant colors CERAKOTE. Upon request, we can paint in any color from the official CERAKOTE offer.
The biggest advantage of the ARCA adapter is its low weight and extreme speed and clamping force. This ensures fast handling of the system in all necessary situations.
- Speed, clamping force and low weight
- High-quality and extremely precise workmanship on CNC machines
- Made of top quality aviation aluminum
- Easy to install and use
- External Dimensions 40x38x22 mm (1,575 x 1,496 x 0,866 in)
- External Dimensions 60x38x22 mm (2,362 x 1,496 x 0,866 in)
- Weight 40 mm version 86 gramů (0,19 lb)
- Weight 60 mm version 104 gramů (0,229 lb)
- Black (BLACK)
- 1 pc Tripod adapter from ARCA Swiss to WEAVER (picatinny)
The reduction is completely assembled and ready for immediate use.