Bipod Tactical PRS is a great choice for every police, army or sports shooter of tactical disciplines PRS, but it will also serve other shooters who prefer 100% quality.
The Bipod has been tested in the most extreme conditions that cannot withstand half-baked solutions and is designed for both sports and business use.
Bipods are easily adjustable in all axes and allow precise and stable adjustment of the point of view with regard to the current needs of the shooter. The patented horizontal pin locking system then ensures that the bipod does not come loose, even when firing with larger calibers. The legs have a 4-stage system of jump extension and excellent torsional rigidity is ensured even when fully extended.
The bipod is fully adjustable and allows smooth movement and fixation of the "head" in the range of 20 degrees to the right and left, movement of the legs forward and backward in the range of 45 and 90 degrees and jump extension of the legs in the range of 195-240 mm (7,677-9,448 in).
Everything is as precise, constant and accurate as possible, ie exactly as required to perform combat or tactical tasks. Precision processing and innovative technical solutions are what many competing products lack. And all this with a total weight of only 395g / 0.870 lb.
The bipod is made in the Czech Republic and the surface treatment is made of black anodizing.
In contrast to similar competing products, the Tactical PRS bipod also has the option of easily exchanging WEAVER / UIT / M-LOK / KeyMOD / ARCA SWISS and SWIVEL clamping systems. The bipod can therefore be used on multiple weapons with different clamping systems without any complications. Replacing the clamping system with another is very fast and does not take more than 20 seconds.
The bipod is fitted as standard with rubber feet of our design, which have an M5 thread, so it is not a problem to unscrew them and replace them with, for example, winter spikes for use on snow and ice.
Key advantages of Tactical PRS
- Patented horizontal pin locking system that does not release even when used with the largest calibers
- Innovative system of low weight legs and high torsional rigidity
- Easy replacement of clamping systems (WEAVER, UIT, M-LOK, KeyMOD, SWIVEL, ARCA SWISS)
- Quality and extremely precise workshop processing on CNC machines
- Made of the highest quality aviation duralumin
- Easy to install and use
- MLOK clamping system
- KeyMOD clamping system
- UIT clamping system
- SWIVEL clamping system
- WEAVER clamping system
- ARCA SWISS clamping system
- Span 210–260 mm (8,267-10,236 in)
- Adjustable height 195-240 mm (7,677-9,448 in)
- Head movement is possible 20 degrees to the right and 20 degrees to the left (infinitely adjustable)
- The legs can be adjusted to a position of 45 degrees and 90 degrees forwards and backwards
- Weight 395g (0.870 lb)
- Material AW 7075 T651, AW 6082 T6
- Black (anodised oxidation)
- 1 pc bipod Tactical PRS
- 1 pc clamping system, according to the selected variant
Bipod Tactical PRS is completely assembled and designed for immediate use.
Bipod Tactical PRS is the best choice for your accurate shooting! We recommend using only original accessories. Use of non-genuine spare parts or accessories may damage Tactical EVO products or cause them to malfunction.
Made in Czech Republic.